We are looking for a driven Technical Lead Writer (Both in the USA and the Netherlands).
This role will be responsible for evaluation of scope, costs and duration of commercial projects, including technical and commercial fit. Also identification of customer requirement and new business development.
About Batavia Biosciences
The short version is that Batavia helps to optimize the route from drug discovery to clinic.
The reality is that we do much more than that: by leveraging the combination of our expert workforce, our broad, international academic and public network and our extensive range of high-end services, we design the optimal route for our customers to reach the one person that we all are 100% committed to: the patient.
TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To create customized proposals that: meet customers’ requirements, are supported and aligned with operations and business development to maximize Batavia’s chance of winning profitable and strategic projects;
- To manage the proposal process workflow and progress opportunities through the sales process;
- To align with Project Management and Batavia’s SMEs to assure inclusion of all critical information to deliver a competitive proposal;
- To manage the timelines for delivery of proposals to customer;
- Write well-structured proposals tailored to customer’s requirements;
- Identify new business development opportunities.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve operational procedures, processes and systems to make further development and growth possible;
- Evaluate scope, costs and duration for CMC development projects, including technical and commercial fit, in close collaboration with Global Technical Director and Business Development;
- Actively promote strategic company objectives and foster company culture;
- Interact and collaborate with other departments;
- Work closely with Business Development to understand Customer needs and progress opportunities through the sales process;
- Improve quality of proposals by implementing feedback from customer and business development;
- Support Business Development in customer interactions, online or face-to-face at customer sites or key industry events;
- At least a M.Sc. degree within Life Sciences or a related study direction. An advanced degree (Ph.D.) is preferred;
- At least 5+ years of experience within upstream process development, downstream process development, analytical development, or GMP manufacturing with a proven track record, (Experience working in a Contract Manufacturing Organization is preferred);
- Energetic self-starter, results oriented and the ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to learn and teach complex ideas quickly, accurately, and effectively;
- Excellent presentation and communications skills;
- Proficient in MS Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Project;
- The ability to influence and work successfully with varied audiences;
- Used to work in an international environment;
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written), additional languages (German, Dutch, Spanish) are preferred;
You can send your application to Mrs. Ingrid van Aarle, HR Manager email@example.com
Application by agency or recruiters is not appreciated and will be rejected.