About the job
We are looking for a HR Officer for our HR department. You act as a point of contact for the employees of the new manufacturing site and take care of the HR administration and communication.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Actively promote strategic company objectives and foster company culture;
- Motivate and support employees on HR matters, such as processing requests from employees and providing relevant information and instructions for the correct use of HR systems, advice on training & development.
Organizational design and development
- Responsible organization is formally described in organizational charts and create an efficient organisation according to business needs;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant (inter)national laws and regulations;
- Identify staffing needs.
- Schedule introduction meetings and the introduction training related to IT, Facilities and QA.
- Coordinate onboarding activities and process.
- Managing the execution of a an efficient performance cycle;
- Administer programs, procedures and guidelines to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company.
Training and development
- Execute yearly training together with local management;
- Develop, design, direct and implements training and development programs/initiatives to address current capabilities and future training needs.
- Provide correct reporting on HR subjects.
- Coordinate the activities related to recruitment, publish vacancy, screen candidates and job applications, schedule job interviews and take care of follow up.
- Coordinate all the activities related to interns.
- Coordinates and executes the recruitment activities.
- Payroll & HR Administration
Provides an effective and correct HR- and payroll administration.
- Maintain accurate staff records
- Maintain network of external vendors (to support HR responsibilities).
In this position you will report to the HR Director.
You are a driven and energetic person with a proactive attitude. You can work in a fast paced international scientific environment and shift between changing priorities. The following competences are important to be successful in this role: Accurate, Planning & Organizing and Result Orientated. You are a person of integrity. We can trust you with confidential information, because you are a reliable link in the HR process.
- HBO or equivalent level of working/thinking;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience at a HR department in a commercial international company.
Please send your application to Mrs. I. van Aarle, HR Director, at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org