About Batavia Biosciences
The short version is that Batavia helps to optimize the route from drug discovery to clinic.
The reality is that we do much more than that: by leveraging the combination of our expert workforce, our broad, international academic and public network and our extensive range of high-end services, we design the optimal route for our customers to reach the one person that we all are 100% committed to: the patient.
To help us take biopharmaceutical development to the next level, we would love to welcome you as our new Administrative and Project Support.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will provide administrative and project support to the different operations departments (Project Management Office, Process Development, Clinical Manufacturing, and Facilities) to ensure a lean execution of the client projects and operations.
The Project Planner reports to the Head of Operations
- Executing the project closure tasks (e.g. archiving documentation and data) on request
- Supporting implementation and updating PM procedures and tools and training stakeholders
- Preparing monthly financial reports if required
- Facilitating team meetings and tracking the actions
- Periodically preparing a dashboard with KPI’s, an overview of the CAPEX approvals versus the budget, an overview from the time management system, and an extraction from the quality management system of the training status
- Support implementation and update of overall Operations procedures and tools
- Organizing the Operations folders
- Calendar management and booking travel
- Prepare visits or audits on site
- Support in preparing external events
- Support in preparing the annual department budgets
- MBO or HBO degree with a first proven experience
- Advanced administrative skills with an analytical mindset.
- Strong professional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to be independent and multitask in a dynamic environment
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and eager to work with enterprise management systems
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing skills
- Familiar with travel bookings
You can send your application to Mrs. Ingrid van Aarle, HR Manager, email email@example.com
Application by agencies or recruiters is not appreciated and will be rejected.